|
本帖最后由 freemind 于 2015-7-16 18:30 编辑
本专题系列通过专业、标准的外贸业务流程来学习必备的外贸英语口语,可瞬间拉近您与同事、领导、客户的距离。
外贸口语一点就通(MP3音频+中英字幕): 参观公司
点击听音频
Visit a company 参观公司
(A=Buyer B=Exporter)
A: Mr. Fang, may I take a lookaround your company?
方先生,我可以参观一下贵公司吗?
B: Yes, of course. I'll show you around. Let's gooutside.
是的,当然可以。我带你四处转转,咱们走吧!
A: Your buildings are very large.
你们的办公大楼真大啊!
B: Yes. We are still expanding.
是的,我们正在扩建呢。
A: What's that red building?
那座红色的建筑物是做什么用的?
B: That's our research and development center.
那是我们的研发中心。
A: Would you mind showing me your showroom?
可以带我去看看你们公司的展示间吗?
B: Of course. It's on the fourth floor.
好的,在四楼。
A: Is any work done by yourself?
所有的工作都是由你们自己来完成的吗?
B: Yes, we are fully self-sufficient.
是的,我们完全自给自足。
A: What type of company is it?
你们是哪一类型的公司?
B: It's a trading company.
我们是一家贸易公司。
A: Does most of your business deal in exports?
你们的主要生意是出口经营吗?
B: Yes, most of our business is in trade with America.
是的,我们大部分的生意都是跟美国交易的。
A: How about Europe?
那欧洲方面呢?
B: Well, at the moment, not much. But with a view to future trade, we have branch offices inNew York and Chicago. We're planning to open a new office in Pairs, too.
嗯,目前还不是很多。但是鉴于长远的贸易发展,我们在纽约和芝加哥已设立分公司。我们也计划在巴黎开一家新公司。
A: Is your main office in Shanghai?
总公司在上海吗?
B: Yes, it was founded in 1993. I belong to the Export Department and I meet foreigncustomers; I show them our new products and discuss trade terms with them. I sometimesentertain our customers.
是的,它成立于1993年。我隶属于出口部;我要会见外国客户,带领他们参观本公司的新产品,并和他们讨论贸易条款。有时候,我还要款待我们的客户呢!
“deal in sth”在这里的意思是“经营某物”。
eg. We deal in hardware but not software.
我们只经营硬件而不经营软件。 deal in sth 也有忙于某事物,沉溺于某事物的意思。 eg. She deals in gossip and slander.
他惯于搬弄是非和诽谤别人。
|
|