|
本帖最后由 freemind 于 2015-5-8 15:53 编辑
A: Good morning, sir. Can I help you?
早上好先生。我能为您做些什么吗?
B: Good morning. I'd like to change some US dollarsinto RMB Yuan. May I know the exchange rate today?
早上好,我想把一些美元兑换成人民币。请问今天的汇率是多少?
A: Sure. The current rate is $100 to 670 RMB yuan.
现在的汇率是100美元折合成670元人民币。
B: OK. Here is the money.
好的,钱在这。
A: Eight hundred US dollars. Is that right?
800美元对吗?
B: Yes, it is.
没错。
A: May I have a look at your passport?
可以看一下您的护照吗?
B: Of course. Here you are.
当然,给你。
A: Thank you. You have given me 800 US dollars. That would be 5360RMB yuan.
谢谢,您给了我800美元,也就是5360元人民币。
B: Wait, What denomination do you have?
等一下,你都有什么面额的货币?
A: We have 100 yuan notes, 50 yuan notes, 20 yuan notes and 10 yuan notes.
有100元、50元、20元、10元的钞票。
B: Let me see. Please give me forty 100s, twenty 50s, fifteen 20s, and the rest is 10s.
让我想一下,请给我50张100元、20张50元、15张20元,其余的兑换成10元的钞票吧。
A: OK. Here is the money, your passport and the receipt.
好的。这是您的钱、护照和收据。
B: Thank you.
谢谢。
A: By the way, please keep the receipt well. When you need to convert the RMB yuan backinto US dollars, you have to show it at the customs.
顺便提一下,请您务必保管好收据。当您需要将人民币兑换成美元时,您得向海关出示的。
B: Thank you so much.
十分感谢。
A: You're welcome.
不用谢。
|
|