|
有一个十分和谐的地方,那里万物归一。熔岩是所有创造物的精华,这里的居民都是特别的组成部分。这个地方对称、完全稳定,因此及其美丽。在这里居住的熔岩生物都清楚自己的身份,并全力履行自己的责任。他们像群居生物或蜂巢那样工作和生活。墨菲特总是努力付出自己的全部潜能,作为整体的一部分。快来学习LOL里的台词中英对照版吧。
魔蛇之拥卡西奥佩娅
魔蛇之拥卡西奥佩娅:
You found me beautful once... 你也曾见过我的美……
As you wish. 如你所愿
Say please... 要说“请”……
Don't make me beg... 别让我求你嘛……
Of course... 当然……
Don't be coy... 别害羞……
Tell me everything. 告诉我一切,
I'm listening. 我在听。
You're no fun... 你真无趣。
Aren't I a snake in the grass? 我是不是草丛里的一条蛇呀?
Surrender to me! 拜倒于我吧!
Feel my embrace! 感受我的拥抱吧!
Succumb! 屈服吧!
I strike! 我打!
No mercy! 杀无赦!
I'll take care of everything... 我会好好地解决一切的……
How cold blooded. 多冷血吖
Eventually, they all come crawling back 到头来,他们还是全部爬回去了嘛。
You think I'm a freak? Let me get on yourlevel 你们觉得我是怪胎?看我不把你们打回原形!
Let me help shuffle off your mortalcoil 世界上最大的痛苦,莫过于知道自己很美,却不敢照镜子。 They say the key to beauty liesin grace and poise, what do youthink? 如意如意,随我心意,快快显灵!……恩?我刚才好像念了一些奇怪的咒语
Don't you find me beautiful? 你是否觉得我很漂亮
宝石骑士塔里克
宝石骑士塔里克:
Functional and stylish 既时髦又实用。
I think I'll let you suffer for a while! 我想我会让你难受一阵子的!
You shall be crushed 你将被碾碎!
I will wheep for you 我会悼念你的。
Magic has ruined this land 魔法,已经毁了这块大陆。
Gems hold their edge 宝石们显露着它们的锋芒。
You face unblemished power 你所面对的,是纯净无暇的力量!
From coals to diamonds 璀璨钻石,始于煤炭!
My resonance joins Runeterra 这是……大地的回响……
Gems.... Gems are truly outrageous. They are truly, truly, trulyoutrageous
呼……这身璀璨的盔甲……有时连我自己的眼睛都会被它晃花!
Emmerald for insight 祖母绿象征着洞察。
Opal for harmony 猫眼石象征着和谐。
With clarity 清楚明了。
Ruby for vigor 红宝石象征着活力。
Brilliantly 要灿烂,要引人夺目。
Zaphire for divinity 蓝宝石象征着神性。
For a good time, call Amber 要象征美好时光,请找琥珀。
You are nothing more than glass, waiting to besmashed 你们只是玻璃制品,一碰就碎。
荒漠屠夫雷克顿:
There is no retreat. 没有退路了。
Welcome the havoc! 迎接浩劫吧!
Destruction approaches 毁灭来临了!
Lavish brutality! 挥霍残忍吧!
Bleed them dry! 放干他们的血!
Chaos will follow 混乱将随后而至。
Who's next on the chopping block? 谁是砧板上的下一块肉?
Nothing will stop me! 没有什么可以阻止我了!
Nasus cannot escape me forever. 内瑟斯【英雄名】不会永远地从我的手心里逃脱的。
Crikey, look at the size of me! 额滴神啊,瞧瞧我的尺寸!
Cut them down 砍翻他们!
Embrace the jaws of death. 拥抱死亡的血盆大口吧!
I'll leave them in pieces. 我会把他们碎尸万段。
Carnage, carnage! 屠杀,屠杀!
Bask in their blood! 沐浴他们的血液吧!
Light meat, dark meat, it's all the same. 白肉,黑肉,都是好肉。
I'm on a shredded meat diet. I can even help you shave a couplepounds. 我现在只吃碎肉。或许我还可以帮你减个几斤呢。
Come back when you've collected all the bits ofyourself. 你们还是把自己身上的碎肉找齐之后再来吧! What? Do I have someone in myteeth? 啥?有人挂在我的牙齿上么?
As I live, all will die. 我的生存,将给所有人带去死亡。
皮城女警凯特琳
皮城女警凯特琳:
Hot on the trail... 脚印还很新鲜。
I love a good chase. 我超爱追杀的。
Don't be caught flatfoot-ing. 别被**抓住哟。
I have the tools for the job. 这份工作所需的工具我都有。
Want to see a hat trick? 想看帽子戏法么?
Let's investigate. 我们去查案吧。
Time for a shakedown. 现在是大搜查时间~
Me? Miss? Not by a longshot. 我?打空?别指望了。
Right 没错
I smell a rat...possibly other thanTwitch. 小心,有老鼠……别误会,这个老鼠可不单指图奇哟。
天启者卡尔玛:
How noble. 多么高雅。
Ionia shall prevail 艾欧尼亚必将获胜。
Focus your wit and will 集中你的才智和意志。
Victory is assured. 胜利是必然的。
Peace begins within. 和平来自内心。
To conquer oneself is to conquer all. 击败自己,就能击败一切。
Hope is the greatest ally. 希望,是最强大的盟友。
Together, we shall triumph 团结起来吧,我们必将凯旋。
Onward, always. 永远向前。
This dress may have been impractical… 这件裙子也许有点不切实际。
Negotiations have ended. 谈判结束了。
They will not crush our spirit 他们无法摧毁我们的斗志。
No compromise. 没有妥协的余地。
None will question our resolve 没人能质疑我们的决心。
Where the battle goes, so go I. 哪里有战斗,哪里就有我。
One by one, they will fall. 各个击破,他们必败。
Guess what's about to hit the fan. 你猜,下一个被扇子打到的会是谁?
An enlightened decision. 真是一个充满悟性的决定
堕落天使莫甘娜
堕落天使莫甘娜:
We'll bring them pain 我们会叫他们好受的!
I'll have my revenge 我要报仇!
They will suffer 他们将会痛苦不堪!
Without mercy 绝不手软!
Share my torment 享用我的折磨吧!
Do not dally 请不要闲逛!
Feel my pain 感受我的痛苦吧!
I must have my revenge! 我必须去报仇了!
Not all angels are good 有人说他们上辈子都是折翼的天使……但我上辈子是什么呢?
You too will be judged 你们也会被审判的!
刀锋意志伊瑞莉雅:
This way! 走这边!
Justice guides us 正义指引着我们。
I will not falter. 我绝不会动摇。
With precision. 出手要准
Forge onward 稳步前进!
Ionia shall not fall. 艾欧尼亚不会灭亡。
I stand resolute 我的立场非常坚定。
Stay sharp. 要保持敏锐。
True will cannot be defeated. 真正的意志是不会被击败的!
Why does everyone ask if I cut my ownhair? 为什么每个人都在问我“会不会削到自己的头发”呢? Ionia! 艾欧尼亚!
There's no turning back. 没有退路了!
Cut them down! 恶必斩!
My blade never wavers 我的剑刃从不颤抖。
It ends here. 到此结束吧。
This battle will be won. 这场战斗必将获胜。
They will not prevail. 他们的胜利必将成为奢望!
This is what happens when you feed strayblades. 这就是我收养那些流浪剑刃的结果。
You rely on your weapons too much, try lettinggo. 你们太过依赖自己的武器了,要试着放手~
Balance in ALL things 平衡,存乎万物之间。
My blade is not only precise, but totallygnarly. 我的剑刃不但准,而且狠!
My blade is at your service. 我的剑刃愿为您效劳。
Fearful full gasp then big pain as stabbed by her ownblade 可怕的喘息,就像被她自己的剑刺入一样痛苦。
金属大师莫德凯撒
金属大师莫德凯撒:
I shall bring great suffering! 我将带来巨大的痛苦!
Time to shred. 是时候切碎他们了。
How delightfully painful! 多么令人愉悦的痛苦啊~
No pain, no drain… 没有痛苦,就吸不到能量。
Carnage! 杀呀!
Your sickness sustains me. 你们的疾病支撑着我。
Affliction forever! 痛苦恒久远!
This whole living thing is highlyoverrated. 这些活着的东西都被过分地高估了!
I shall have my revenge yet! 现在我可以复仇了!
I like my weapons how I like my music - heavy andmetal. 我爱我的武器,因为它和我所爱的音乐一样,都是重金属。
Misery loves company. 福无双至,祸不单行。
If I must. 如果我必须的话。
For great torment. 为了巨大的折磨!
We shall see… 我们到时就知道了……
Desolation is coming. 目的就快达到了……
So be it… summoner. (mocking twinge on"summoner") 但愿如此……(嘲讽地语气:)召唤师
You only need to click once, fool! 只需要点一下就够了,蠢货。
Death would be too good for the likes ofyou. 对于和你差不多的人来说,死亡真是太美好了。
德玛西亚皇子嘉文四世
德玛西亚皇子嘉文四世:
Protect the faithful! 保护忠良!
For my father, the king! 为了父王!
No quarter for the wicked! 攘除奸邪!
Find me greater foes! 给我找些更强的敌人!
Who dares defy my will?! 谁敢违抗我的意志?
Stand with me, brothers and sisters! 兄弟姐妹们,和我并肩作战吧!
Demacia - now and forever! 德玛西亚,永世长存!
Today is a good day to die! 视死如归,就在今天!
We shall rest when we are dead! 战斗之心,至死方休!
The only way I could be more epic is if I waspurple. 唯一能让我变得更加传奇的方式,就只有登基为王了。I love a challenge! 我喜欢挑战!
Purge the unjust! 消除不公!
Topple their forces! 击垮敌军!
Righteous retribution! 正义的惩罚!
Ours is but to do and die! 我们的使命,就是力战而亡!
This is Demacian justice! 这就是德玛西亚的正义!
I don't need to hide in brush! No offenseGaren... 我不需要躲在草丛里!呃,我不是在贬低盖伦…… Fetch the rest of your team, I'llwait. Demacia, get some! 把你们队的其他人都找来吧,我会在这儿等你们的。
You like my weapon? Come on over for a closerinspection! 喜欢我的武器?那就过来好好看看吧!
赏金猎人厄运小姐
赏金猎人厄运小姐:
Step to 正在加速。
I'll get it done. 交给我吧!
Not a problem. 没问题。
I know what I'm doing. 我知道我在做什么!
Set sail! 扬帆!起航!
Sure you can handle me, summoner? 你确定能把到我么,召唤师?
You've got dangerous eyes. I like that. 你有一双摄人心魄的眼睛。我非常喜欢。
Don't get cocky. 别太自满。
I've got a good feeling about this. 这样做的感觉真好吖。
Keep your eyes off my larboard side, deary 请看好我的左舷,宝贝儿。
The fun begins. 有乐子了!
Nothin' but powder monkies 除了火药猴以外,什么也没有。
I always shoot first. 我总是先射。
No prey no pay! 没有猎物,就没有报酬!
Guns blazing. 枪口喷着火焰!
Bang! Bang! Boom! Legshot! Hmm.. That doesn’t soundright. 嘣!射腿!恩……听起来不太对劲
Watch your mouth kid, or you'll find yourself respawning athome. 管好你的嘴,小鬼,否则你会发现自己正躺在基地等重生。
How do you like my guns 'shock' and'ahhhhh' 这是我的两把枪,一把叫“射!”,另一把叫“啊!”。怎么样,喜欢么?
Fortune doesn't favor fools. 好运不会眷顾傻瓜。
诅咒巨魔特朗德尔:
It neverstops. 它停不下来。
I'm on it. 俺这就去。
The tribe iswaiting. 部族在等俺呢
Let's smashsomething! 咱们去打破点儿什么吧!
ForRuhgosk “拉古斯特”部族万岁!
If the club doesn't get em thesmell will 如果棒子不能搞定他们,就用气味吧。
I'm not heartless, I lovebeating! 俺并不无情,敲打是俺的最爱!
Ow!Splinter! 噢!裂成碎片儿了!
Let's show em my uglyside! 让敌人瞧瞧俺丑陋的一面吧!
Missing out on beauty sleephere… 俺正在失去睡美容觉的机会……
Share theagony 享用俺的痛苦吧!
Time totroll 魔的无脑时刻到
Suffer as Ido 像俺一样挣扎吧!
Smash through thepain 将痛苦统统打碎!
This is about to getugly 这家伙就要变丑了。
The worst part of hideousflesh-eating diseases is trying to get an eventan. 丑恶的食肉陋习最糟糕的地方,就在于它总会让俺变得更黑
If you want me to hit you less,die sooner! 如果你们想让俺敲轻点儿的话,就快点儿死!
Defeat trundle, are youtrolling? 想打败俺?你们有脑子吗?
How much ya wanna bet I canwhack ya from one fountain to theother? 俺可以和你打赌,俺能一棒子把你从俺们温泉这儿打到敌人温泉那儿!
无极剑圣易大师:
My blade isyours 我的剑就是你的剑。
We strikenow 我们上吧!
Certainly 必须的。
Do not fear theunknown 不要害怕未知的事物。
Wuju style 无极之道。
Follow mylead 跟我来。
I will show you thepath 我来为你带路。
I shall return stronger nexttime 下次归来我应该能变得更强!
Wuju... Pass me thatpotion? 眼睛多,看东西才会更加清楚。
I will show you thepath 我来为你带路。
A wisedecision 明智的决定。
Your skills areinferior! 你们的技术太烂了!
扭曲树精茂凯:
This power… I cannotcontrol. 这股力量……我无法控制
Torment me nolonger. 别再折磨我了!
To rest, if only Icould. 如果我能休息就好了。
This life was not meant tobe. 这条命早已偏离了命运的轨迹。
You should not defynature. 你无法忤逆自然!
There is noescape. 没有地方可以安生!
I once hadpeace. 我也曾拥有过安宁。
Return me to theforest. 把我放回森林里去!
I would end this burden, but italways returns. 我也试图终结过这困扰,但它总会卷土重来。
I hate beinguprooted. 我讨厌拔根而起的感觉。
Begone, vilemagicks! 这些讨厌的魔法,给我滚开!
I will punish theirimprudence. 我要惩罚他们的轻率之举
Recklessmages! 可恶的法师们!
I must end the misuse ofmagic. 我必须终结魔法的滥用。
They will know myremorse. 他们会尝到我的悔恨的!
Do you want to seeTwisted?! 你想见识下什么是扭曲?!
I dated a sugar pine once, justto spruce things up. She turned out to be a birch, nice ashthough. 我曾经为了打扮,和一棵糖松约会过。结果她是一棵桦树,好在它的灰烬还算不错!
Is this what they call “gettingstomped?" 这就是人们所说的“被蹂躏”么?
Nature can be a realmother… 自然才是真正的母亲...
虚空先知玛尔扎哈:
Oblivionawaits 湮灭在等待……
It is done 完成了
Mortality isweakness 凡人就是软弱。
We demandsacrifice 我们要求献祭!
Inevitable 无可避免。
Their time isshort 他们时日无多了。
For theVoid 虚空万岁!
Please do not look directlyinto the void if you have epilepsy, a history of back problemsor are pregnant… 如果你有癫痫病,请不要直接观察虚空,否则有可能导致妊娠反应。
I think a voidling just cameout. 哦?你指的是这把我从来不用的小刀么?我是找达斯坦借的,他还老大不愿意呢。
Icathiabeckons 艾卡西亚在召唤!
I foresee Armageddon, followedby a grand resurgence of parachutepants 我预见了末日浩劫,紧随其后的是降落伞裤的伟大复兴……
As wasforeseen 就和曾今预见的一样。
In duecourse 用最合适的手法。
Second sight ordainsit 冥冥之中自有天意。
It is inmotion 正在运转。
At once 马上。
We aretimeless 我们不受岁月左右。
Do not challenge fate'swill 不要挑战命运的意愿。
Withoutquestion 毫无疑问。
Come mortal, witness yourdemise! 来吧,凡人,见证你的死亡吧!
Bow to the void or be consumedby it 要么向虚空鞠躬!要么被虚空吞噬!
时光守护者基兰:
I knew you would dothat 就知道你会选我
Alreadythere 已经就位
Make haste 加把劲
Time iswasting 时间正在流逝
All in goodtime 时机刚刚好~
Inevitably 必须的
Yes... 是……
The way is always thesame 万变不离其宗
Time flies like an arrow. Fruitflies like banana 知道我刚在时空旅行的时候见到谁了么?多拉B梦!
The way is always thesame 万变不离其宗
Alreadythere 已经就位
I've seen your death. It waspainful! 我曾看见过你的死亡。当时的你死得惨不忍睹!(这个··好霸气)
熔岩巨兽墨菲特
熔岩巨兽墨菲特:
Rock solid. 坚如磐石!
Smash! 撞吧!
Hurt! 打吧!
Kill! 杀吧!
Die! 死吧!
Pain! 疼吧!
Stay down! 趴下!
That's what you get for fighting arock! 这就是和石头战斗的代价!
Ouch. 哎哟……
Caught between a rock and a hardplace. 我也是从石头里蹦出来的,为什么我不是猴子呢?
Okay. 好的
Sure. 当然
Uh-huh. 啊哈
Got it. 收到
Yes. 是的
Going. 正在呢
I'm moving as fast as Ican! 我已经是全速前进了!
You will lose. 你们会输的。
德邦总管赵信:
To thearena! 长枪依然在!/铁甲依然在!
Fate has made itschoice. 命运已做出了它的选择!
Do not bore me 请不要烦我!
Press theassault! 陷阵之志,有死无生!
Justice is athand! 正义在我手中。
Perish withhonor. 荣耀与毁灭同在。
Their lives areforfeit. 他们的生命已被依法剥夺。
Here’s a tip…and a spear behindit. 一点寒芒先到...随后枪出如龙!
Find me an immovable object, and I'll put thisquestion to rest. 没有人能够突破我的枪围!!
My King commands. 奉吾王之命!
Ask not what Demacia can do for you, but whatit will do if you're in theway. 在问德玛西亚能给你什么好处之前,请先关心一下你挡路的下场。
It shall be done. 交给我了!
To triumph! 即将凯旋!
The warrior's spirit is neverbroken. 勇士之魂,从未破灭。
A Demacian does notretreat. 德玛西亚人从不退缩!
Victory calls! 胜利在呼唤!
Always forward! 勇往直前!
Sound the march! 击鼓,进军!
Only actions trulyspeak. 只有行动才能说明一切。
I may be outnumbered, but not even the oddscan stand against me. 即使敌众我寡,末将亦能万军丛中取敌将首级!
光辉女郎拉克丝
光辉女郎拉克丝:
I'll look into it. 我会调查的。
Going! 正在呢!
Covert Opsdeployed 秘密行动已经部署
I love it when a plan comestogether 作战计划什么的,最喜欢了!
So intense! 我好紧张!
Lighting theway. 照亮前进的道路!
We can do this! 我们能够做到!
Keep positive. 保持乐观!
Bright decision 聪明的决定!
Light mage? I'm just an ordinarymage… 光明法师?我只是个普通的法师而已
Demacia! 德玛西亚万岁!
Illuminate theenemy! 照亮所有敌人!
Banish theshadows 驱逐所有暗影!
Light 'em up! 点亮他们
Focus on thebattle. 注意战场形势!
With superiortactics. 我们的战术更加优秀!
I never think aboutlosing! 我从来没想过失败!
Shh...I'm charging mylaser… 嘘……我在为我的激光充能……
With your power level… I suggest you forfeitinstead. 你们这种战斗力……我建议你们还是投降算了。In the name of Demacia Iwill punish you! 我要替德玛西亚行道,消灭你们!
Double Rainbow? What does itmean? 双重彩虹?那是什么意思?
嗜血猎手沃里克:
Where next? 下一个在哪儿呢?
It's all smoke andmirrors. 只不过是镜花水月而已。
Patience,summoner. 要耐心,召唤师
Tricky, aren'tyou? 你很狡猾,不是么?
Are you certain? 你有把握么?
Trust me… 相信我……
Classicmisdirection 经典的误导。
Looks can bedeceiving. 外表可是具有欺骗性的。
Would I lie? 我会骗你么?
Would a Black Rose by any other name smell assweet? 如果“黑玫瑰”叫别的名字,闻起来还会这么香么?
Time to make anappearance. 该现身了。
There's no escape. 谁都别想逃。
Watch closely… 看仔细了!
What a treat 可真难得吖!
Right where I wantthem 正合我意。
Surprised to seeme? 看到我很意外么?
Don't you know you're in the DangerZone? 你正处在“危险地带”,难道你不知道么?
Oh thank goodness, for a moment I thought I’dbroken a sweat 谢天谢地,我还以为会汗流浃背呢!
For my next trick, I'll make their life bardisappear 接下来我要表演的是:将他们的血条弄消失~
Lying is like, 95% of what Ido. 我好像95%的时候都在说谎。
The Black Rose shall bloom oncemore. “黑玫瑰”将会再次绽放!
猩红收割者弗拉基米尔:
Wonderful 好极了!
My cup is halfempty. 我的杯子已经空了一半。
The clot thickens. 血块变厚了。
Please, let it allout. 请让它们(鲜血)都流出来吧!
Let's pool ourefforts. 让我们合伙干吧!
I'm absolutelylivid. 我的肤色确实很苍白。
Tricklingprogress. 血液正在慢慢滴落。
A vital decision 一次重大的抉择。
A harvest moon, so aptlynamed. 收获之月,多美妙的名字啊。
I've got you…under myskin. 我觉得……你让我很不爽。
I'd love apint. 我非常乐意来那么一品脱血
Hmm, something isleaking. 恩恩,有些东西正在流出来。
Deliciously vein. 可口的静脉。
I'm a universalrecipient. 每一种血型我都可以接受。
Care to make adonation? 愿意送我点血吗?
A drainingexercise. 一次吮吸练习。
I love a warrior with heart, never a stalemoment. 我喜欢有心脏的勇士,并且绝对不会让他们过期。
You look like someone who's got a lot going onbeneath the surface. 你看上去血量充沛,要当心哟。
Go ahead, B negative, you'll be just mytype. 很多人都说我是吸血鬼,但你看,其实我并不讨厌阳光,相反,我还经常在白天打架呢!
The rivers will runred. 血流成河!
深渊巨口克格莫:
Time tofeast! 用餐时间到了!
Mmmm…food. 恩恩……吃的!
Hunger neversleep 饥饿感永远不会休眠!
Smell softflesh. 闻到嫩肉的气味了!
Obey void 谨遵虚空号令!
Leave noscraps! 片甲不留!
Chew food, not swallow whole,be gentleman. 用嚼的,别用吞的,要有绅士风度。
Trumpets army buglesong 从前有个怪物,他一直在吃东西,却怎么也吃不饱。所以到最后,他把他自己也吃掉了!
Every meal happymeal 每一餐都是开心的一餐。
We go 我们走吧!
No rest! 别休息!
Gettinghungry… 我越来越饿了……
Want meat! 想吃肉!
Oblivioncome 湮灭来袭!
Maw soempty. 我的胃空空如也!
Feedingtime! 该喂食了!
Keep coming, notfull! 再来吖,我还没吃饱呢!
Terror coming... daddycoming! 恐怖就要来了……老爸就要来了
邪恶小法师维迦:
Know that if the tables were turned, I wouldshow you no mercy 如果我俩角色互换,我会让你看看什么叫残忍!
I will swallow yoursoul! 我会吞掉你的灵魂!
Even death trembles in mypresence! 即使是死亡,也会因为我的出场而颤抖不已!
Give up now! 放弃吧!
I can see the fear in yourheart! 我能看见你内心的恐惧!
Your soul will come to serveme! 你的灵魂将会供我驱使!
I am evil! Stoplaughing! 我是魔鬼!不许笑!
I will rise again, more powerful than you canever imagine 我……还会…以你无法想象……的强大姿态…再次苏醒的……
What's black and blue and is about to show youthe definition of pain? 看清楚了!我可不是《最终梦想》里的黑魔导士!
I smell death 我闻到死亡的气息了!
Yes! Hahahaha 是啊!哈哈哈哈哈!
Stuck in preyagain? 又在祈祷了么?
Sufferingawaits! 苦难与折磨在等着你呢!
The magic! It calls tome! 魔法!它在召唤我!
Your commands tireme 你的命令让我厌倦!!
It's only a short way and it's not a shortjoke 捷径只有一条,我不是在说笑!
You deny the darkness in your soul, you denyyour power! 在你否定了灵魂中的黑暗面的同时,你的力量也被一起否定了!
狂暴之心凯南:
The eyes never lie… 眼睛从来不会说谎。
Hiiiii-yah! 嗨……呀!
A silent death… 悄无声息的死亡!
Time to strike! 该出击了!
Their final moments approach.他们的最后时刻要来临了!
For Ionia! 艾欧尼亚万岁!
From the shadows...要利用好暗影。
I'm aiming for the kneecaps! 我正在瞄准他们的膝盖骨!
Yes, they make shurikens this small.哦天啊,他们把手里剑做得这么小!
Ready! 准备!
Let's do it! 我们上吧!
Yes. Yes! YES! 是!是!是!
I am the wind. 我是风~咻……咻……
Balance in all things.均衡存乎万物之间。
Steady… 稳住……
They'll never see me coming; well, maybe ifthey look down… 他们绝对不会发觉我的到来;好吧,假如他们不往下面看的话……
Big targets are the best - there's more to aimat! 大型目标什么的最好了 - 因为瞄准起来超容易的耶!
首领之傲厄加特:
Destinationreceived. 目的地已收到
Cannot rest 不能休息
End thismisery 终结这次苦难吧
They will knowfear 他们会知道害怕的
The gift of eternalpain 永恒痛苦的赠品。
Systemsready. 系统就绪。
The fortunate will beeradicated 幸运将会被根除。
Existence istorment 生存,就是折磨。
Hydraulicsactivated. 液压系统已开启。
The loyal heart beatseternal. 忠诚之心永不停息。
Execute. 处决!
I detect the presence ofscum 我侦测到渣滓的存在。
Only I willremain 只会剩我一个。
They arecondemned. 他们被判有罪!
Must. Punish. 必须。惩罚。
Death is the onlyescape 死亡是唯一的解脱。
Time to see my uglyside. 是时候看我丑陋的一面了。
There's no coming back fromyour demise. 你们会死得很干脆的。
Fear? No, I am themind-killer 恐惧?不,我是意志的克星。
You can't beat me, so join me,I need a good pair of legs. 你打不过我的,所以加入我吧,我需要一双好腿!
Eternal life… endlesstorture 永恒的生命……无尽的折磨……
|
|