点击收听原音>>
N: how do you feel about wearing name logos orslogans on your clothing?
你觉得穿着一件有品牌名称或者广告语的衣服感觉如何?
B: I've never really thought about it before. I guessit doesn't bother me.
我以前从来没想过这个问题.我觉得无所谓.
N: do you think advertising has an influence on the choices you make when you're shopping?
你觉得购物的时候,广告会对你的选择产生影响吗?
B: I guess so. I usually buy name-brand clothing, shoes, and electronic goods. How about you?
我想会有影响的.我一般都会买有牌子的衣服,鞋子和电子商品.你呢?
N: I actually try to avoid name-brand items. I can't stand it when big companies advertisetheir products all over the place!
我一般尽量避免买名牌.大公司到处给他们的商品做广告,这让我难以忍受!
B: I know that advertisers are experts at persuading people to spend their money, but I want tobuy something that's going to last a long time, but I don't think it always makes sense.
我知道广告商是劝人花钱的专家.不过我认为名牌商品的质量通常都高于没名的商品.
B: do you have a brand preference for anything?
我相信在挑选耐用消费品的时候,名牌的质量都会高于其他品牌,不过这种选择方式并不是永远奏效.你对什么商品的品牌偏好吗?
N: I do for shower items like shower gel and shampoo, but I don't for higher-end items.
我一般对洗浴方面的用品有偏好,比如浴液或洗发水.不过对高端用品就没有这种偏好了.
B: what do you think about the "impossible is nothing" billboard on the high street?
你觉得大街上”一切皆有可能”的广告牌做得怎么样?
N: it's just a slogan for a famous company; there's nothing really special about it.
那只是一家著名公司的广告语,没什么特别的.
B: I think it's a brilliant advert! It really grabs my attention!
我觉得那广告相当不错!它确实吸引了我的注意了!
N: to each their own!
萝卜青菜,各有所爱!
【核心词汇】
Logo: a printed design or symbol that acompany or an organization uses as its specialsign (某公司或机构的)标识,标志,徽标
Preference: a greater interest in or desire forsomebody/something thansomebody/something else 偏爱;爱好;喜爱uncountable singular ~ (for sb/sth)
It's a matter of personal preference. 那是个人的爱好问题.
Many people expressed a strong preference for the original plan. 许多人强烈表示喜欢原计划.
I can't say that I have any particular preference. 我说不出自己有什么特别偏好.
Let's make a list of possible speakers,in order of preference. 咱们按优先顺序列出一份可能请到的发言者名单. High-end: expensive and of high quality 高档的;高端的;价高质优的 Grab: to get somebody's attention 引人注意;吸引
I'll see if I can grab the waitress and get the bill. 我要看能不能引起服务员的注意,让她拿账单来.
Glasgow's drugs problem has grabbed the headlines tonight(= been published as an importantstory in the newspapers). 格拉斯哥的毒品问题成了今晚报纸的头条新闻.
|