freemind 发表于 2015-5-8 15:45:45

出国旅游实用口语对话:货币兑换

本帖最后由 freemind 于 2015-5-8 15:53 编辑


A: Good morning, sir. Can I help you?
早上好先生。我能为您做些什么吗?

B: Good morning. I'd like to change some US dollarsinto RMB Yuan. May I know the exchange rate today?
早上好,我想把一些美元兑换成人民币。请问今天的汇率是多少?

A: Sure. The current rate is $100 to 670 RMB yuan.
现在的汇率是100美元折合成670元人民币。

B: OK. Here is the money.
好的,钱在这。

A: Eight hundred US dollars. Is that right?
800美元对吗?

B: Yes, it is.
没错。

A: May I have a look at your passport?
可以看一下您的护照吗?

B: Of course. Here you are.
当然,给你。

A: Thank you. You have given me 800 US dollars. That would be 5360RMB yuan.
谢谢,您给了我800美元,也就是5360元人民币。

B: Wait, What denomination do you have?
等一下,你都有什么面额的货币?

A: We have 100 yuan notes, 50 yuan notes, 20 yuan notes and 10 yuan notes.
有100元、50元、20元、10元的钞票。

B: Let me see. Please give me forty 100s, twenty 50s, fifteen 20s, and the rest is 10s.
让我想一下,请给我50张100元、20张50元、15张20元,其余的兑换成10元的钞票吧。

A: OK. Here is the money, your passport and the receipt.
好的。这是您的钱、护照和收据。

B: Thank you.
谢谢。

A: By the way, please keep the receipt well. When you need to convert the RMB yuan backinto US dollars, you have to show it at the customs.
顺便提一下,请您务必保管好收据。当您需要将人民币兑换成美元时,您得向海关出示的。

B: Thank you so much.
十分感谢。

A: You're welcome.
不用谢。
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 出国旅游实用口语对话:货币兑换