Arlay 发表于 2015-5-26 15:31:46

商务英语之机场接见客户

本帖最后由 Arlay 于 2015-5-26 18:45 编辑

机场接见客户第一则:Excuse me,are you Mr. Robinson from London? I am the manager of Jian Shan Trading Company. My name is Sun Kai.
甲:打扰了,请问您是来自纽约的罗宾逊先生吗?我是建山贸易公司的经理,我叫孙凯。How do you do, Mr.Sun? It’s nice to meet you.
乙:您好,孙先生,很高兴见到您。How do you do! Welcome to Dalian.
甲:您好,欢迎到大连来。Thank you. It’s very nice of you to meet me at the airport.
乙:谢谢。谢谢您到机场来接我。You’re welcome. May I introduce my colleague Liu Lan? Miss Liu is our sales manager.
甲:别客气。我可以介绍一下我的同事刘兰吗?刘小姐是我们公司的销售经理。Glad to meet you, Miss Liu.
乙:很高兴见到您,刘小姐。Glad to meet you, too. I have heard a lot about you.
丙:也很高兴见到您,早就听说过您。Thank you.
乙:谢谢。 Did you have a good flight?
甲:您旅途愉快吗?Not bad. There was a dense fog in London, so the flight was delayed several hours.
乙:还好。由于伦敦大雾导致航班延误了几个小时。I’m sorry to hear that.
甲:很遗憾。How long did the flight take?
丙:飞机飞了多长时间?16 hours non-stop.
乙:16个小时没停歇。It must be a very tiring trip.
丙:您一定累坏了。It is.
乙:是的。 So you need a good rest after such a long flight. We don’t stand in your way.
甲:长途旅行后您需要好好休息一下。我们就不占用您的时间了。Thank you very much.
乙:非常感谢。机场接见客户第二则:A:Excuse me!Are you Mr.Johnson?甲:打扰了,您是约翰逊先生吗?B:Yes that's right.乙:是的,我是。A:How do you do?Mr.Johnson,my name is To Lee,sales manager of ABC company.甲:您好,约翰逊先生,我是汤姆•李,ABC公司的销售经理。B:How do you do?Mr.Lee,glad to meet you.乙:您好,李先生,很高兴认识您。A:Me,too.I came to pick you up to your hotel.甲:我也是,我来接您去您的饭店。B:Thank you,you are very kind.乙:谢谢,您真好。A:How was your trip?甲:您旅途还好吗?B:Not very good,I got airsick.乙:不太好,我晕机。A:Do you feel better now?甲:您现在感觉好一点儿了吗?B:Yes,but I feel very tired,because it was a very long trip.乙:是的,但是我感觉很累,因为飞行时间很长。A:Let's go,let's get you checked in at the hotel.  甲:我们走吧,带您到饭店登记吧。B:OK,thank you.  乙:好的,谢谢。A:Let me help you with your luggage.  甲:让我帮您拿行李。B:It's alright ,thank you,I can handleby myself.  乙:没关系,谢谢,我自己可以处理。A:This way,please ,my car is outside.  甲:这边请,我的车在外面。B:Ok,Let's go.  乙:好的,走吧。A:Please wait for me here,I am going to the parking lot to drive my car.  甲:请在这儿等我,我去停车场开车。B:Ok,no problem.  乙:好的,没问题。A:Let's go to the parking lot directly,because it is not convenient here.  甲:让我们直接到停车场去吧,因为这儿不好停车。B:Of course,no problem.乙:当然,没问题。A:Let me help you with your luggage.甲:让我帮您拿行李。B:Thank you!You are very kind.乙:谢谢!您真好。  商务礼仪小贴士:1)预先取得航班时刻表,并且向有关部门确认所要迎接的外宾是否在飞机上,如果航班因天气等因素晚点,还需要了解延误多久,以便适时修改接机计划。 2)重要宾客,您应在接机之前,先行办理礼遇通关手续,这样贵宾抵达机场后,就可以经由特别的礼遇通道入境。如系普通宾客,在接机时,由于机场人较多,应事先约定好出海关后碰面的地点,或留下联络方式,以避免互相错过。 3)在接机时,用看板书写姓名供贵客辨识是一种好方法。看板要高举过头,使在拥挤的人流中突出醒目。4)贵宾抵达机场后,应先帮助客人确认行李、机票和护照等物品是否已经均已妥善处理,对于鲜花、礼品和资料袋等物品,如无必要,无需在机场大厅分发,以免增加客人的负担。5)了解对方所在的国家一些习俗,避免中西礼仪习俗的不同的造成尴尬或者对方的误会。6)安排乘车,宾客应该坐一号位,也就说司机后面的那个座位。
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 商务英语之机场接见客户