本帖最后由 freemind 于 2015-6-16 10:36 编辑
威猛乐队由两位小学时代的好友组成,他们是乔治·迈克尔George Michael)和安德鲁·维治利(Andrew Ridgeley)。从小他们便热衷于音乐。高中毕业后,他们失业在家,但这也使得他们能更加致力于歌曲的创作。1982年,他们写了一首描述英国青年人中失业状况的歌曲《威猛轻敲》(《Wham Rap》),并以此获得了唱片公司的合约和公众的注意。不久,威猛的名字就开始出现在英美两地的流行歌曲排行榜上。
这首歌讲的是威猛的核心乔治同时爱上了三个女孩,别人在谈论这件事情,他的正式女友知道了这个秘密,结果大家心照不宣,跳最后一个舞……,可是他是爱她的。他不敢说话,却在心里唱着歌,交织着悔恨、伤感和表白,但一切已是无可挽回了,沉默中感情正在趋向破裂。你会发现在人的内心,背叛和忠诚竟然是一对共生的本性。
Careless Whisper - 《无心快语》
I feel so unsure 如此迷茫,
As I take your hand and lead you to the dance floor 我牵着你的手走进舞场。
As the music dies, something in your eyes 乐声消逝,双目神伤。
Calls to mind the silver screen 金色的回忆在心中荡漾,
And all its sad good-byes 但仿佛声声述说着没有下一场。
I'm never gonna dance again 再不能凤舞琴扬,
Guilty feet have got no rhythm 内疚的舞步凌乱。
Though it's easy to pretend 为什么我要假装对你淡然?
I know your not a fool 我知道你你聪明非凡。
Should've known better than to cheat a friend 知道假装不如倾述衷肠,
And waste the chance that I've been given 大好时机怎么在我手中送葬?
So I'm never gonna dance again 哦,再没有凤舞琴扬,
The way I danced with you 再没有舞述衷肠。
Time can never mend 时间无法抹平
The careless whispers of a good friend 无心快语的损伤。
To the heart and mind 医治心灵的创伤,
Ignorance is kind 不信才是良方。
There's no comfort in the truth 无心快语流殇,
Pain is all you'll find 相信只能让你失望。
I'm never gonna dance again 哦,再没有凤舞琴扬,
Guilty feet have got no rhythm 内疚的舞步凌乱。
Though it's easy to pretend 为什么我要假装对你淡然?
I know your not a fool 我知道你你聪明非凡。
Should've known better than to cheat a friend 明知道假装不如倾述衷肠,
And waste this chance that I've been given大好时机怎么在我手中送葬?
So I'm never gonna dance again哦,再没有凤舞琴扬,
The way I danced with you再没有舞述衷肠。
Never without your love 我知道,你的爱是我此生的梦想。
Tonight the music seems so loud 今晚的音乐太响,
I wish that we could lose this crowd 让这般人全滚蛋。
Maybe it's better this way 让我好说出心中所想。
We'd hurt each other with the things we'd want to say 籍慰芳心是我的渴望。
We could have been so good together 我们本应该凤舞琴扬,
We could have lived this dance forever 我们本应该舞述衷肠。
But no one's gonna dance with me 但你不会和我再舞一场,
Please stay 留下来啊,让我述说衷肠。
And I'm never gonna dance again 哦,再没有凤舞琴扬,
Guilty feet have got no rhythm 内疚的舞步凌乱。
Though it's easy to pretend为什么我要假装对你淡然?
I know your not a fool我知道你你聪明非凡。
Should've known better than to cheat a friend明知道假装不如倾述衷肠,
And waste the chance that I've been given大好时机怎么在我手中送葬?
So I'm never gonna dance again哦,再没有凤舞琴扬,
The way I danced with you再没有舞述衷肠。
(Now that you're gone) Now that you're gone 哦,你走了,
(Now that you're gone) What I did's so wrong 因为我没有及时述说衷肠。
That you had to leave me alone 你不得不走,我怎么不及时述说衷肠?
|